The cover of this week’s EW is so fantastic! I’m so excited to go see the movie next Friday, this cover made me smile for sure! I found my 5 favorite things in the issue that excited me or I felt was worth remembering & linked them up :]
• Entertainment Weekly • March 8, 2013 • #1249 •
1) I know I brought it up last week, BUT I seriously can’t wait for Wreck It Ralph to be on sale so we can head to Best Buy & pick up a copy. Probably end up getting Chipotle for lunch while watching the movie……. A usual Saturday of ours. ;]
2) You know the adorably funny commercials for AT&T with the little kids explaining things? Beck Bennett is the name of the man that sits with the kids asking them questions at the round table. I have always liked those commercials and I thought it was awesome to learn that Beck, who is 28, got casted in these commercials after his work on YouTube was discovered. His series “Fresh Perspectives” is absolutely hilarious is pretty much like the commercials. This one made me laugh out loud.
3) I can’t wait to see this movie, I love both Paul Rudd & Tiny Fey, they are both hilarious! Here’s the trailer.
4) In case I haven’t mentioned before, I am OBSESSED with (print) advertisements. Ever since I could remember, when looking through magazines, I never minded the ad pages because I would just obsess over them, finding the elements I loved, the parts I would change, etc. It’s always been one of my favorite things to collect too (I have binders FULL of my favorite ads that I have been collecting for well over 10 years). Anywayyyyy, this Tic-Tac ad makes me smile because of the bright colors, but I also love when the ad’s teach ya a fun fact like that! The other one in this series I especially remember is this one.
5) Finally, the beautiful Natalie Portman in her Miss Dior perfume ad. I love all the ads in this series, she is sooooo gorgeous and the pictures are just so simple & perfect. This video is the Miss Dior film, she is SO SMOKIN HOT in it!
I’m so obsessed with my magazines (and always have been), I’m so happy that I’m now finally actually looking into the things I would dog-ear the pages to remember….. but then would just get tossed aside and never done. Today, I’m able to listen to the songs, watch the videos, look up things I wanted to further learn about it, etc. It’s so exciting & I love that I’ll always be able to remember it now :]