I am in love with these Love With Food boxes! For $10/month, they pack at least 8 goodies in the box for you, introducing you to new brands, products, etc. The first box I got last month was super fantastic and I loved everything in it, this month isn’t AS great, but I still enjoy it and can’t wait to try all the goodies! Also, for every box/month you recieve, you’re donating a meal to a hungry child! :]
Let’s open the box to see what’s inside!!!!
1) I don’t like chocolate with orange, I don’t understand how it’s a popular flavor combo, I wish it was just chocolate, soooo I may be giving this one away.
2) I don’t normally eat granola, but I need to be healthier and we’ve been eating more yogurt lately so I can’t wait to give these a try!
3) Chocolate covered wasabi peas are a very interesting combo…. however, I TRY to like wasabi, I really really do, but I just don’t. I will give these a try though because they look so very interesting :]
4) I LOVE juice. My favorite drink in the world. So this makes me oh so happy.
5) Salted caramel puffcorn SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!
6) This tea smells yummy, can’t wait to try.
7) These chips only look creepy because of all the seeds in them BUT the brand is “Mary’s Gone Crackers” and I think that’s adorable haha
8) I’ve never had fruit leather before, but it looks good and I love the happy packaging!
I love this fun food box! I love food. I love boxes. I love getting introduced to new things. SO THIS IS AMAZING.