Today’s photo of the day is “Love”. I picked a picture from last night, when me and the bf were sitting outside on our back deck watching a crazy show of fireworks for over 4 straight hours. The fireworks were seriously NONSTOP. It was insane! We had so much fun enjoying the beautiful night and amazing display of fireworks right from our own deck.
Last night on the back deck watching fireworks with my babes definitely represents “love” to me. He’s my bestest friend & I don’t know what I would do without my favorite buddy :]
Aside from MY love, what about all the other crazy things in life that I LOOOOOOVE. I have such random obsessions but it’s just because I love so many different things, liiiiiiiiike…
• Dips. of any kind. I can just eat them with a spoon. YUUUUUM.
• word art/ amazing typography
• Ari Gold
• cookie cakes
• The Mighty Ducks
• warm, clean, fresh towels
• magazine covers
• beaches, sand, and waves
• animals of all kinds
• learning new things
• babies adorable fuzzy heads
• anything mini… .SO CUTE!
• collecting books and growing an amazing library to one day look like Belle’s
• mexicans, mexican food, mexican music, mexico
• pretty scarves, although they make me sweat too much and I can never wear them for a long period of time
• fun adventures + new friends :]
Even dressed Amurican on Halloween… LOVED this dress… Unfortunetly I spilled drinks all over it and ruined it like a slob… I think I may have to purchase one again so I can wear this amazing getup next 4th of July!